Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time for an update

2010 has been here for a week and what have I done??? A few zentangles, 200 photos scrapbooked very simply and some cleaning in my art studio. I feel like I have not done much and am not very motivated in the art realm so I joined internet group swaps to get me going. I also have two different friends coming over to do some "art therapy" time. So far I have not created a vision board for the new year, but that does not mean that my wheels have not been turning, thinking about what my focus should be for 2010. I know seeing my Dad and my husband become more healthy would be my top thing. Next would be to see the book I just finished writing get published. Get better about posting on my blogs not just facebook. Last of all come to a place where I can sell my art. If it is not for a gift I find it difficult to part with.

I have continued working out at Curves and walking at the school. I have added a few more laps to my walks so I did over 6 miles this week.

What are your goals? Resolutions or focus for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment